As a Brixx pizza franchise owner, you benefit from our 20+ years’ experience opening more than 30 Brixx locations and other concepts. We’ve kept keep our food, beverage and inventory costs low and structured operations to make the workweeks more attractive than other restaurant/bar concepts. These qualities and more keep Brixx hot, while other concepts go cold.
We have broad… and specific… appeal.
With options for whole wheat crust, vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free items, Brixx offers everybody in a dining party the fun of going out for “pizza and beer.“ In the grand scheme, these may be smaller demographic groups, but they’re loyal and highly influential with their peers.
- Strong lunch, dinner and evening dayparts, with proven late night dining/bar business 7 nights a week
- Average company unit volume of $2,147 million for 3,500 square feet *
- Company average 21% cost of goods sold *
- 20% of sales from craft beer, wine and cocktails, with incredible 75% average margins *
- Manageable menu and cross-use of ingredients, resulting in lower cost-of-goods and faster turn times than other restaurants
* Figure based on 9 company stores in 2014.